Australia's celebration of all things distilled.
Australian distillers are invited to participate in the Tasting Australia Spirit Awards presented by MasterCask; a celebration of all things distilled around Australia.
The Australian distilling industry is one of the fastest growing and most diverse in the world, and these awards aim to recognise that ingenuity and energy and celebrate the industry’s achievements.
Judging of the 2020 Tasting Australia Spirits Awards will once again be led by World Whisky Award Hall of Fame inductee Bill Lark of Tasmania’s Lark Distillery who is credited with reigniting Tasmania’s whisky industry and has accumulated global accolades for his uniquely Australian spirits.
Entrants are invited to attend the Awards presentation that will follow judging to see which Australian distillers will be named the Tasting Australia Spirit Awards winners for 2020. Following the announcement of the results, guests can taste the medal-winning top drops and meet the makers behind the bottles.
HOW TO ENTER THE 2020 TASTING AUSTRALIA SPIRIT AWARDS
It’s a simple three-step process:
- Read through this entry booklet and the terms and conditions of entry.
- Complete the online entry form and pay for your entries before Friday 13 March.
- Upon receiving confirmation of your entries and instructions for delivery, submit one (1) x 700mL bottle (or equivalent volume) of each entry for judging by no later than 4pm on by Wednesday 18 March 2020.
2020 Key Dates
- Entries Open: Tuesday 14 January
- Entries Close: Friday 13 March
- Samples Received: No later than 4pm on Wednesday 18 March
- Judging: Tuesday 24 March & Wednesday 25 March
- Awards Announcement in Adelaide: Saturday 28 March
For application queries, please contact Ashby via [email protected] or (08) 8463 4706.
Download a copy of the Terms & Conditions here.