In 2020, an all South Australian panel of beverage experts judged a record number of entries from across the country.
Congratulations to the winners of the 2020 Tasting Australia Spirit Awards presented by Master Cask.
See the full list of entrants and winners below.
Ambleside Distillers, SA, for their Small Acre Gin and No. 8 Botanical Gin
- Adelaide Hills Distillery, SA
- Ambleside Distillers, SA
- Australian Distilling Co., SA
- Cap & Bells, VIC
- Granddad Jacks, QLD
- Imperial Measures Distilling, SA
- Joadja Distillery, NSW
Best Small Batch Spirit
Taylor & Smith Dry Gin, TAS, Taylor and Smith Distilling Co.
- Eau De Vie, Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers, SA
- LOBO Apple Brandy ‘Lobodos’, LOBO Juice and Cider, SA
- Rochfort Muscat Cask, Rochfort Distillery, SA
- Floral as Hell Gin, Blend Etiquette, SA
- Sullivans Cove American Oak Tawny Single Cask, Sullivans Cove Distillery, TAS
- Distillers Selection Single Cask 6YO Brandy (Lot 143), Bass and Flinders Distillery, VIC
- Taylor & Smith Dry Gin, Taylor and Smith Distilling Co., TAS
Best Independent Bottler - New Award in 2020
The Craft & Co, Gypsy Hub, VIC
- Brookie's Byron Slow Gin AND Mac. by Brookie's, Cape Byron Distillery, NSW
- The Craft & Co Old Tom AND The Craft & Co Gingerbread Gin, Gypsy Hub, VIC
Best Small Cask Maturation - New Award in 2020
Distillers Selection Single Cask 6YO Brandy (Lot 143), Bass and Flinders Distillery, VIC