Local Growers is a six-course wine-paired degustation at Adelaide's Strathmore Hotel showcasing only the finest South Australian produce and wines.
Indulge in a refined meal curated by executive chef Joshua Cooper that will highlight South Australia's local growers, premium produce and renowned wines.
Diners can look forward to the following dishes and wine pairings:
- Hand-caught abalone tartare, pea, parmesan and tarragon with 2020 Hentley Farm Blanc de Noirs
- Charcoal mackerel, cucumber, smoked mussels and onion oil with Chaffey Bros Düfte Punkt riesling gewurtztraminer kerner
- Spatchcock, grilled cabbage, date and jus gras with Dalrymple pinot noir
- Fillet of beef, foie gras, date, pickled shallots and jus with Sons of Eden Kennedy shiraz mourvèdre
- Fig, honeycomb and milk ice cream with Ambra limoncello
- Milk and honey, white chocolate, milk powder and dulce de leche with cola de mono - a Spanish liqueur cocktail with hints of hazelnut, cinnamon and vanilla
|Terms and Conditions of Sale and Entry|