South Australian producers have taken out nine Gold Medals in the delicious. Harvey Norman Produce Awards 2020
In what has been an extremely challenging year for producers, there has been some rewarding news for nine South Australian producers who have won gold in the annual delicious. Harvey Norman Produce Awards.
The awards celebrate the county’s best and most innovative produce and producers with an emphasis on provenance, seasonality and sustainable production methods. The judging panel who taste-tests the nominated produce includes some of Tasting Australia’s previous guest chefs including Peter Gilmore and Matt Moran.
“Congratulations to this year’s gold medallists. The produce they delivered during a time of unprecedented change showed just how hard Australian farmers, fishermen and artisans work at their craft,” – delicious. Editorial Director Kerrie McCallum.
Well done to the South Australian Gold Medallists who have been honoured in the coveted awards today:
From the Dairy
- The Dairyman Barossa – Artisan Farm Cream
From the Earth:
- Ngeringa Produce – Ngeringa Biodynamic Salad Greens
- Singing Magpie Produce – Black Genoa Semi Sun Dried Figs
From the Paddock
From the Sea
- Ausab – Yumbah Greenlip Abalone Whole in Shell
- Goolwa PipiCo – Live & Fresh, De-sanded and Ready to Cook Pipis
- Kinkawooka Mussels – Kinkawooka Mussels
- Two Gulfs Crab – Blue Swimmer Crab Meat
The full list of winners can be found here.