Ambleside Distillers share some of their favourite gin recipes you can try at home. From the Gina Colada served in Town Square during Tasting Australia, to a super simple Gin Highball and a spicy Red Snapper, these cocktails are best enjoyed by the fire in Autumn.
A low-effort, refreshing drink combining Ambleside's No. 8 Botanical Gin with StrangeLove's Yuzu from Japan soda. Stay true to it's namesake and be sure to serve this one in a Highball (or Collins) glass over ice.
- 45ml Ambleside Distillers No.8 Botanical Gin
- 75ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- StrangeLove Yuzu Soda, to serve
- Pour 45ml of Ambleside Distillers No.8 Botanical Gin into a highball glass
- Top with 75ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Fill the glass with ice
- Top with StrangeLove's Yuzu Soda & serve
You've tried a Pina Colada, but what about a Gina Colada? A fun take on the classic coconut cocktail, with the addition of Ambelside's Big Dry Gin.
- 45ml Ambleside Distillers Big Dry Gin, (optional: fat washed with coconut)
- 90ml pineapple juice & honeydew
- 15ml pandan syrup
- 5ml lime juice
- Pandan leaf, to garnish
- Add all liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker and hard shake to combine
- Add ice to glass with pandan leaf
- Double strain cocktail over ice, and enjoy!
A Bloody Mary made better with the addition of bold gin flavours. Try Ambleside's recipe for a Red Snapper, made with their Big Dry Gin. It's spicy, savoury and the perfect Autumn cocktail, best enjoyed fireside.
- 60ml Ambleside Distillers Big Dry Gin
- 15ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- A few dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- A few dashes of Tobasco
- 90-100ml tomato juice
- Add all ingredients and roll between two shakers to keep the texture of the tomato juice
- Pour over a tall glass with ice
- Garnish with chilli, or other garnish of choice