Benefits for Town Square Vendors
Tasting Australia is a platform to showcase your product to a highly engaged and hungry audience – draw on the authority and industry respect the Tasting Australia brand has built over 20+ years; this is your chance to take part.
Benefits for Town Square vendors include:
- Provide access to a national and international audience
- Platform to launch a new product, dish, or brand
- Activate to captive food and beverage-loving audience
- Broadcast your brand to a wider audience
- Opportunity to collaborate with other businesses
- Be a part of South Australia’s premium food and beverage festival
- Inclusion in the Tasting Australia 2024 printed program – distributed in The Advertiser statewide, plus additional 40,000 locally and interstate
- Inbound interstate and international media
- Inclusion on the Tasting Australia website and social media channels (Town Square was our third most visited webpage in 2023, with 83K+ pageviews)
- Dedicated contact person
Additionally, becoming a Tasting Australia Food Vendor allows you to use the Tasting Australia logo to market your involvement in the festival. You will also benefit from the overarching marketing and communications activities for the entire festival and may receive additional support through various targeted digital, social and publicity campaigns. All revenue from sales in Town Square remains with the stall holder. Further details about what is supplied for each site are available on the application form.
Engagement with Tasting Australia content via digital platforms and social media channels is as strong as ever, and still growing. The event speaks to a dedicated network of followers across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, email and the Tasting Australia website.
- INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS – 41.7K
- FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS – 33.8K
- EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS – 29.2K
“Three things go through my mind after Tasting Australia each year.
One: how did I cram so much good food and drink into such a short space of time?
Two: how much is property in Adelaide, again?
And three: this is the best food party in the country. It's always a joy to be in South Australia, but none more so than during Tasting Australia.”
– Journalist Max Veenhuyzen
In 2023 Tasting Australia presented by RAA Travel generated record earned media coverage, attracting more than 2,800 traditional media items with a combined potential reach of over 60 million people.
Local and national media coverage included features in VOGUE, Harper's Bazaar, Australian Gourmet Traveller, The Urban List, Good Food, The Advertiser, New Zealand Herald, Sydney Morning Herald, 9Honey, Delicious, Broadsheet, 7NEWS, 9NEWS, 10 News First and national TV broadcast on Studio 10, ABC National Breakfast, Weekend Sunrise and Sunrise.