Improve your gin game and impress your friends with this series of simple and delicious gin recipes thanks to Ambleside Distillers.
You will need:
45ml Big Dry Gin
15ml jalapeno infused Big Dry Gin
30ml fresh lime juice
22.5ml sugar syrup
Finger length piece of lime peel, pith removed
1. Add all ingredients to cocktail tin and shake over ice.
2. Serve in a coupe style glass with an expressed lime twist.
How to make jalapeno infused Big Dry Gin:
1. Core and remove seeds from 2 jalapenos and then cut into thin strips.
2. Submerge chillies in 300ml of gin in an air tight vessel for a minimum of 24 hours. Ideally 5-7 days.
3. Strain contents into a bottle. If you like things on the spicy side leave some of the jalapeno seeds in to add heat.