Improve your gin game and impress your friends with this series of simple and delicious gin recipes thanks to Ambleside Distillers.
You will need:
60ml Small Acre Gin
15ml lemon juice
7.5ml Dry Sherry (we used El Mastero Sierra Fini sherry)
20ml lavender syrup
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Single strain over ice into a highball glass.
3. Top with soda and garnish with fresh lavender.
How to make Lavender Syrup:
1. Mix a 1:1 ratio of hot water and white sugar.
2. Add fresh or dried lavender, along with a few fresh lemon slices.
3. Once sugar is dissolved, allow to cool. Muddle the lavender and strain into a sealed bottle.