The heart and soul of Tasting Australia.
A snack. A Feast. A share table. This is Tasting Australia’s Small Plates.
Curated by Tasting Australia's creative team, Jock Zonfrillo and Simon Bryant, Small Plates in Town Square will be the city’s go-to food mecca from 5-14 April.
Situated in the heart of the CBD – Victoria Square/Tarntanyangga – Tasting Australia’s FREE festival hub Town Square is the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy the crème de la crème of Tasting Australia's best talent, from chefs and winemakers to producers and products. And don't forget the tunes to accompany the fine flavours!
Plus, the East End Cellars bars are back and better than ever with even more variety of South Australian wines and spirits on offer for guests to take in a glass or two in the fresh autumn air.
So join us for what promises to be ten days of foodie feasts with the tastiest of treats.
Town Square opening times:
- Friday 5 April: 11am-midnight
- Saturday 6 April: 11am-midnight
- Sunday 7 April: 11am-11pm
- Monday 8 April: Closed
- Tuesday 9 April: 11am-9pm
- Wednesday 10 April: 11am-11pm
- Thursday 11 April: 11am-11pm
- Friday 12 April: 11am-midnight
- Saturday 13 April: 11am-midnight
- Sunday 14 April: 11am-7pm
*Town Square opening times are subject to change.