How to complete your application
Eventotron is a festival registration and management system that provides a fast, simple way to apply for the Tasting Australia associated event program. All marketing approvals and payment of acceptance fee will also occur via this system. Eventotron is used by the biggest festivals around the world, including Edinburgh Fringe Festival and Sydney Fringe Festival.
Before applying for your 2024 event, we recommend you have your event concept formed.
1. Register via eventotron.com
- Visit eventotron.com and sign up as a new user
Note: if you applied for the 2023 event, you can use your same credentials to sign in as an existing user.
2. Login to your account and complete your profile
- Using the email and password you just created, login into your account
- Click on 'complete your profile' and enter your details
Note: if you applied for the 2023 event, you can use your same credentials
3. Complete your event details
- Search for 'Tasting Australia 2024' within the 'Festival' tab (not the event tab) in the top left-hand corner
- Click on the blue 'Apply' button
- Enter your event name and click 'Next'
- Work your way through the application form. You can save as you go and return at any point to Eventotron to complete the application
4. Submit your application
- Click 'Submit application'. Your application will be reviewed and you will be advised of acceptance by Wednesday 11 October 2023
If you need more information, please view our detailed Eventotron instructions here.
If at any stage you need help or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Senior Event Coordinator
(08) 8429 4553